JCF 2019 is back and we're looking for 24 Young Chefs to volunteer and help our top international Chefs in the cooking classes, booths, demos, and the main stage!
• Help clean and sanitize cooking areas, utensils, pots and pans.
• Store ingredients and tools in accordance with food safety regulations
• Remove and sanitize trash from the trash cans.
• Wash, clean, and measure ingredients (vegetables / fruits)
• Slicing and cutting vegetables and meat
• Carry pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator
- Participants will get a JCF uniform and meals will be provided
- JCF Certificate signed by top chefs attending the event (Participants must work the 4 days to receive the certificate).
3-6 October 2019 (8 Hour Shift)
• Ready to work late / night shifts
• Preferably have had experience working in kitchen as kitchen staff or cook helper
• Students of 3rd Semester onwards from culinary background
• Fluent in English