• Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule.
• Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
• Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment
break-downs and malfunctioning.
• Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production
• Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to
carry out production processes.
• Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
• Assist in documenting all work instructions and procedures.
• Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and
• Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and
• Determine resource requirements and work allocation for production operation.
• Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-4 years of experience in event management, event planning, and promotions
• Knowledge of national venues and vendors
• Highly collaborative, fostering strong relationships across all parts of the business and must
enjoy learning/sharing knowledge
• A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
• Creative, curious and entrepreneurial spirit- loves thinking of and executing new ideas
• Passionate about events and care deeply about customer experience
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal