Motion Graphics Designers put together video that contains animations and visual effects. The role has evolved from graphic designers, with new tools allowing designers to move into video.
- Fluent In Motion Graphic software (After effects, Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Cinema 4d)
- Have an eye for design
- Experienced in negotiating and working with client briefs
- Able to meet deadlines
- Fluent in motion graphics software packages
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively