M&E SUPERVISOR (JAKARTA)
- Ensures good communications between Technical and Operations to minimize equipment downtime
- Ensures good communications throughout technical group and their group interactions so that activities are running smoothly on a regular basis.
- Provides reliable service to operations group, ensuring equipment is in a state of readiness, well-maintained, and that all steps are taken in preventative maintenance and parts availability.
- Responsibility at all times to be cost conscious, monitor all parts of the contracts pertaining to the subordinate Manager’s areas of responsibility are fulfilled.
- Negotiate and control of works carried out by outsourced workshops.
- Machinery design modification, in order to improve productivity, safety & efficiency.
- Review and approve product design and changes.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in mechanical and electrical experience in the hospitality industry
- A University Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a combination of education and industry experience
- A proven track record of mechanical and electrical coordination and team collaboration
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with enthusiasm for innovation
- Experience in managing M&E Projects and contractors
- Experience in effectively managing teams
- Up to date, knowledge of health and safety and building legislation
- Ideally trained Electrical