|• Supervise schedules, evaluate, train, hire, coach and develop all restaurant staff, café staff and supervisors.
• Ensure proper portioning of food, attractive plate presentation and service standards.
• Supervise the organization and sanitation of restaurant, kitchen, storage and loading dock.
• Ensure the dining staff works safely and adheres to the policies and procedures.
• Participate in employee satisfaction program and activities.
|• Minimum of three years’ experience in dining room management, service, and sanitation.
• Bachelors’ degree in Restaurant Management or Hospitality. Dietetics experience may be substitute for up to one year of experience.
• Ability to supervise multiple dining rooms and large number of employees.
• Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Current applicable food service license or certificate as required by state, local or federal regulations.
• Flexibility to work weekends and holidays