- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station, scramble area and the surrounding areas.
- Monitor theft in the location and report incidents to manager
- Overseeing various scheduled tasks and ensuring proper scheduling of Front End employees
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawer. Also responsible for completing cash check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork
- Responsible for completing cash turn in paperwork and safe audit information in the computer
- Assist with daily functions in the kitchen, food court, or dining room during down time
- Keep a record of the amount of money received each day, which may involve reading and recording totals shown on cash register tape and verifying against cash on hand
- In charge of the outlet's ESB system